This is Week 24!!!!! How time flies when you are have a blast…
Some points/thoughts gained this week are as follows:
12. EVERY FORM OF:
• FORMING MENTAL IMAGES,
• ARGUMENT, AND…
ARE ALL SIMPLY METHODS BY WHICH YOU ARE ENABLED TO REALIZE THE TRUTH.
When we started all this some 24 weeks ago it wasn’t so simple…. BUT… you know what? It is much, much easier now… Look how far we have come!!!!!
He continues on writing:
13. If you desire to help someone, to destroy some form of lack, limitation or error, the correct method is not to think of the person whom you wish to help; the intention to help them is entirely sufficient, as this puts you in mental touch with the person. Then drive out of your own mind any belief of lack, limitation, disease, danger, difficulty or whatever the trouble might be. AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IS DOING THIS THE RESULT WILL HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED, and THE PERSON WILL BE FREE.
You know something? This sound a whole lot like prayer or what some may call intercession on the behalf of another person… That paragraph is packed full of great understanding.
It is interesting how in my own life in the past and I know that it is in most others that they have a desire to help someone…So… they pray about that person… then… the next thing you know they are talking to somebody about the lack, Limitation or the error in that person’s life. Whoops!!!
I have come to realize that, that is a mistake and negates the prayer they prayed for that person! Why do I say that? Because just the ‘intention to help them is entirely sufficient, as this puts you in mental touch with the person.’
If it is true which I believe it is that you are in mental touch with that person then if it is so in the positive sense it is just as so if you speak about the problem, or the circumstance or the lack in that person’s life. You see, Haanel continues writing, ‘Then drive out of your own mind any belief of lack, limitation, disease, danger, difficulty or whatever the trouble might be.’
You and I have got to drive it out of our mind, it being the ‘belief of lack, limitation, disease, danger, difficulty or whatever the trouble might be.’ In that person’s life. Enough said on that… I believe you’ve got it…
Haanel continues on writing, in 14. We read:
14. But remember that thought is creative and consequently EVERY TIME YOU ALLOW YOUR THOUGHT to Rest On Any Inharmonious Condition, you must realize that Such Conditions Are Apparent Only, they have no reality, that SPIRIT IS THE ONLY REALITY AND IT CAN NEVER BE LESS THAN PERFECT.
Now that we know we cannot allow ourselves to t think the thoughts that ‘Rest On Any Inharmonious Condition…’
In 15. We read:
15. ALL THOUGHT IS A FORM OF ENERGY, A RATE OF VIBRATION, but A THOUGHT OF THE TRUTH Is The Highest Rate Of Vibration Known and consequently destroys every form of error in exactly the same way that light destroys darkness; no form of error can exist when the “Truth” appears, so that Your Entire Mental Work Consists In Coming Into An Understanding Of The Truth. This will enable you to overcome every form of lack, limitation or disease of any kind.
IN # 16 this is where the rub is:
16. WE CAN GET NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUTH FROM THE WORLD WITHOUT; the world without is relative only; Truth is absolute. We must therefore find it [TRUTH] in the “world within.”
If all that we are thinking about and measuring life with is this outward world which is measures by our 5 physical senses ONLY, then we are limiting ourselves in a huge way. You might of heard someone say, “You’ve got to live in the reality!” What most don’t know is that they are only measuring in the reality of the senses that are very limiting. When there is a whole gigantic world of the world within, the unseen world. It is the unseen world that creates the seen world that we measure with our 5 physical senses [Touch, smell, see, hear, taste].
Where do you think the flash of genius you have from time to time comes from?
18. The absolute truth is that the “I” is perfect and complete; the real “I” is spiritual and can therefore never be less than perfect; it can never have any lack, limitation, or disease. The flash of genius does not have origin in the molecular motion of the brain; it is inspired by the ego, the spiritual “I” which is one with the Universal Mind, and it is our ability to recognize this Unity which is the cause of all inspiration, all genius. These results are far reaching and have effect upon generations yet to come; they are the pillars of fire which mark the path that millions follow.